BritBox is one of the most famous online streaming services predominant in the UK.
BritBox supports a lot of devices in which Fire TV Stick is one of them.
In this article, we will guide you on how to install, activate and watch BritBox on FireStick.
What is BritBox?
BritBox is an online streaming service that is predominantly for British content such as Films, Series, TV Shows, and so on. BritBox was designed by ITV and BBC Studios. It is available in 4 countries such as the US, UK, Australia, Canada. The BritBox service was launched in the US on 7 March 2017, in Canada on 14 February 2018, in the UK on 7 November 2019, and in Australia on 23 November 2020.
See Also: How To Install HBO Max on Vizio Smart TV
BritBox Supported Devices
Like I said earlier, BritBox is Supported on various devices such as.
- Android Smartphones.
Media Streaming Devices.
- Amazon Prime.
- Fire TV Stick.
- Samsung Smart TV.
- LG Smart TV.
- Telstra TV.
- Apple TV.
BritBox Subscription Plans and Pricing
The subscription plans for BritBox is very affordable and budget-friendly.
It offers only a monthly plan at $6.99 and a yearly plan at $6.99.
How To Install and Watch BritBox on FireStick
Since the BritBox app is available on FireStick app store, you can directly download and install BritBox on your Fire Tv Stick by following the steps below.
- Connect your FireStick to a power Source and Turn it On.
- Connect it to a strong and stable WiFi network.
- Now go to your Firestick home screen.
- Click on the search icon.
- Now Type BritBox and search.
- From the search results, Select BritBox.
- Then click on Get to download and install BritBox app on your FireStick.
- You can now launch the app and proceed to the the guide on how to activate BritBox on Fire TV.
See Also: How To Install Netflix on DirecTV
How to Use BritBox.com/connect/firetv
Now that you have downloaded and installed BritBox on your Firestick, it’s time to activate it on the Fire TV Stick.
To activate, sign up by following the steps below.
- Open the BritBox app on your Fire TV Stick.
- Click on Start your 7 days free trial.
- Enter your personal details like full name, email address, password in BritBox on your Fire TV.
- Then Click Create Account & Continue.
- Now choose a subscription plan of your choice.
- Enter payment method in BritBox on your FireStick.
- Then Click on Submit in BritBox on your Fire Stick.
- On your Smartphone or PC, Visit britbox.com/connect/firetv
- A activation code will be displayed on your Smartphone or PC. (Copy it)
- Now Go to your BritBox app on Fire TV and enter the code.
- Finally click on Connect to activate BritBox streaming service on your Fire TV.
- Select your preferred movie to watch on Fire TV Stick.
Yes! BritBox is available on Fire TV App Store. Follow the guide in this article to leave now to install, activate and watch BritBox on your Fire TV Stick.
Yes! Like I mentioned earlier, BritBox is supported across multiple devices. You can watch BritBox across these devices with the same account.
That’s all you need to know to be able to download, install, activate, stream and watch BritBox on your Fire TV.
If you encounter any difficulty following the guide, Let us know by using the comment section below.
britbox fire tv sign in, britbox firestick code,