How To Install and Watch Crunchyroll on LG Smart TV? [2018, 2020]
Crunchyroll on LG Smart TV 2022:
The majority of people adore anime. Not every streaming service offers anime to its users. People may watch anime for a reasonable fee on some streaming platforms. One of the services that offers anime at a fair price is Crunchyroll.
On Crunchyroll, a lot of anime and other content are available. Smarts is compatible with a few streaming services. But not every. Read this article if you want to learn how to install Crunchyroll on your LG Smart TV 2018. Since this article will provide you with instructions on how to install Crunchyroll on an LG TV.
A streaming platform called Crunchyroll offers Anime, Manga, Dorama, and Crunchyroll Originals. Crunchyroll entered the market on May 15, 2006. The Crunchyroll service was created by Kun Gao, James Lin, Brandon Ooi, and Vu Nguyen.
English, Spanish, German, Russian, Italian, French, Portuguese, and Arabic are the languages that Crunchyroll is accessible in. The Android, iOS, Android TV, Apple TV, Chromecast, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, Wii U, Roku, and FireStick platforms are all supported by the Crunchyroll streaming app.
Crunchyroll offers both free and paid services to its users. Ads are present in the free version. These are Crunchyroll’s paid subscription options.
- Fan costs $7.99 mmk monthly
- Mega Fan costs $9.99 monthly
- Ultimate Fan costs $14.99 monthly
See full Crunchyroll premium offers here
Why isn’t Crunchyroll on LG Smart TV?
Sadly, Crunchyroll is not supported by LG TV. So you can’t install the Crunchyroll app on LG Smart TV 2020 app store. However you can still watch Crunchyroll on your LG TV by using the casting methods which we are about to drop below.
Can you get Crunchyroll on LG Smart TV?
You can use any connected device, such as FireStick, Roku, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3, Apple TV, to access Crunchyroll on an older LG TV since you cannot cast Crunchyroll to it.
How To Install and Watch Crunchyroll on LG Smart TV?
The steps to follow in order to use your smartphone to cast Crunchyroll on an LG TV are listed below (Android or iOS). Your smartphone and LG Smart TV should be connected via the same Wi-Fi.
- First, connect your LG Smart TV and your phone to the same WiFi network.
- If you are using an older model of LG TV, then connect the LG TV to a Chromecast, FireStick, Roku using a HDMI cable.
- Now connect the Chromecast, FireStick, Roku and your Smartphone to the same WiFi network.
- Go to Play Store or Apple store as the case may be and install the Crunchyroll app.
- Now Open the Crunchyroll app and sign-in using your login details.
- Proceed to Choose any anime, drama, or Crunchyroll Original program to watch on your smartphone.
- Now access the control center On your smartphone, select the Cast or screen mirror icon to cast Crunchyroll to your LG TV.
- Now Choose your LG smart TV, Chromecast, FireStick, Roku device from the list of available devices displayed.
- You may now watch Crunchyroll on you your LG TV 2022.
Is Crunchyroll available on LG Smart TV?
As emphasized above you can’t install Crunchyroll directly from the LG app store, However you can connect your LG TV to a Chromecast Dongle or any streaming device like FireStick, Roku, Apple TV or even a gaming console like PS4, PS5, Xbox, etc.
Install Crunchyroll from the relevant App Store after that. This is how you can obtain Crunchyroll on your old model LG TV with any connected device: first, stream it on your old LG TV.
The most well-known streaming service to view your preferred anime, manga, drama, and Crunchyroll original content is Crunchyroll. Although the app is incompatible with LG TV, casting allows you to access Crunchyroll on your LG TV.