Paramount Plus on PS4: Still on Paramount Plus installation guide, we have discussed how to get Paramount+ on Xbox and how to watch Paramount plus on PS5.
This article will guide you on how to download and install Paramount Plus app on your PlayStation 4 console.
About Paramount Plus
Paramount Plus is a popular streaming services that was developed and operated by ViacomCBS with over 32 million subscribers in 2022.
With it’s extensive and huge library Paramount+ can be said to be at the peak of entertainment.
The library of Paramount Plus are pulled from different broadcasting companies such as CBSEntertainment Group, ViacomCBS Domestic Media Networks broadcast, and Paramount picture library.
See Also: How To Install HBO Max on PS5
Paramount+ Subscription Plans and Pricing
Paramount+ plans and their respective prices are shown in the table below.
How To Get Paramount Plus on PS4
Unlike PS5, Paramount+ app is available at the PS4 Playstation Store.
So you can either download the Paramount+ app from the store or Watch Paramount Plus on Playstation 4 console via PS Remote Play.
The methods you can use to get Paramount Plus on PS 4 are:
- Download and Install Paramount Plus App from Playstation App Store
- Watch Paramount Plus on PS4 via PS Remote Play
Now let’s proceed to the step by step guide on how to add and stream Paramount+ on PS4 console.
How To Download and Install Paramount Plus on PS4
Follow the steps below carefully to get, download, install, and watch the Paramount Plus application and its contents on the PS4 console.
- First Connect your PS4 console with a Smart TV using a HDMI cable.
- Now Connect your PS4 console to a strong and stable Wi-Fi network.
- Then Open the PlayStation App Store.
- Navigate to the Apps section and then get All Apps screen.
- Search for the Paramount+ app Using the search bar.
- From the search results display, Select the Paramount+ app.
- Now Click on the Get button to download and install Paramount Plus on your Playstation 4.
- Proceed to Open the Paramount+ app.
- Login with your Paramount username and password.
- Finally Select your favorite movies to watch on your PS4 console.
Read Also: How To Install HBO Max on Vizio Smart TV.
How To Watch Paramount Plus on PS4 Via PS Remote Play
Follow the steps below carefully to get, stream and watch Paramount Plus on your PS4 console.
- First, Connect your PS4 to a TV with a HDMI cable.
- Then Connect your Smartphone and your PS4 console to the same WiFi network.
- Next, you should enable Remote Play.
- Go to settings.
- Remote Play connection settings.
- Now Go to Account Management to Activate your PS4 as primary.
- To set your PS4 on Rest mode,
- Go To setting again.
- Click on Power Save.
- Tick all the boxes.
- Now on your Smartphone,
- Go to Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Download PS Remote Play app and Install it.
- Also Download Paramount+ all and install it.
- Launch the PS Remote Play app.
- Sign in with your PS4 details to connect your phone to the PS4.(Your phone’s screen will now display on the Smart TV).
- Now Open the Paramount+ app on your phone.
- Select your favorite movies to watch on your Playstation 4.
Yes! Paramount Plus app is available on Play Station 4. Follow the methods above to watch Paramount plus on PS 4
Paramount Plus is a subscription based streaming service which means that you have to subscribe to a package before you will be able to watch movies.
However you can utilize their 7 days free trial before paying with your credit card.
This could be because the Paramount+ app installed on your PS4 console is outdated. Update the Paramount plus app to solve this problem.
This is possibly caused by a feature called SSO (single sign on).
Find it in your settings and turn it off.
Go To Paramount plus official website.
Click on the sign in page.
Enter your email address and password.
Then Click continue.
That’s all about how to download and watch Paramount+ on Playstation 4 console.
If you encounter any difficulty installing the app, Let us know by using the comment section below.