Uzzu TV on Roku:
With Roku taking Uzzu TV out from their app store, Users are facing lots of difficulties their beloved sports streaming service. Uzzu TV is well know for it’s affordable and cheap subscription plans and high quality streaming resolution up to 1080p.
In this article, we will show you 4 Easy Methods on how to install and watch Uzzu TV on Roku.
What is Uzzu TV?
Uzzu TV is a streaming service that is well known for it’s affordable subscription plans. Uzzu TV is also a television content provider on the Internet Protocol (IPTV) network that allows subscribers to watch live games of NFL, NHL, MLB, NBA, and many other sporting events. It features over 65 channels where you can stream watch exclusive movies and many more.
- High Quality Streaming.
- No Blackout.
- Budget-Friendly and Affordable subscription plans.
- No Lagging.
- Multi Device Support.
- Flexible Plans.
Uzzu TV Subscription Plans and Pricing
Uzzu TV Subscription plans are quite simple and costs just a token. The plans are:
- Weekly plan for $6.99
- Monthly plan for $19.99
- Yearly plan for $119.99
How To Install and Watch Uzzu TV on Roku?
The four (4) methods that I will be sharing with you here in details are:
- Using iOS IPTV.
- Screen Mirroring.
- Via web video caster app.
- Adding Uzzu TV as a Private Channel.
By Using iOS IPTV?
This method only works for iOS Devices.
To use the IPTV app to watch Uzzu TV on Roku, follow the steps below.
- Open the apple app store.
- Download and Install the Uzzu TV app.
- Go to the search bar and Search for GSE Smart IPTV.
- Download and install the app on your iOS device.
- Launch GSE Smart IPTV App on your iPhone and press the Menu bar.
- In the menu, Click Remote Playlist.
- Now click on the + icon and paste your Uzzu TV M3U URL in the Address tab.
- Follow the instructions, save and add to the remote channel list.
- Now go to Remote Playlist, and you will see your newly added Uzzu TV Playlist.
- Go to Control Center and click on Screen Mirroring.
- Then enable the Screen Mirroring feature in Roku Settings. (See how to enable screen Mirroring on Roku For iOS devices here)
- Connect your smartphone and Roku device to the same WiFi.
- Select your favorite movies from Uzzu TV to watch on Roku.
By Screen Mirroring
To watch Uzzu TV on Roku using this method, follow the steps below:
- Download and Install the Uzzu TV app on your smartphone.
- Connect your smartphone and Roku to the same WiFi.
- Connect Roku to your TV with a HDMI cable.
- Sign in to Roku.
- Go to settings.
- Allow Screen Mirroring (See how to allow screen Mirroring on Roku here).
- Now Launch the Uzzu TV app on your smartphone.
- Select your preferred movie to watch on your Roku Media Player.
Via Web Video Caster App?
- First, Connect your smartphone and Roku device to the same WiFi.
- Open Google Play Store or Apple App Store for Android and iOS respectively.
- Download and install Web Video Caster App on your Smartphone.
- Launch the Web Video Caster app.
- Click on Menu
- Choose IPTV from the drop-down.
- Click on the + icon and paste your Uzzu TV M3U URL into the Address tab.
- Follow the instructions, save and add to the IPTV channel list.
- Next, enable the Screen Mirroring feature on the Roku settings (See guide above ).
- Next Press Cast.
- Finally, Select your favorite movies to watch Uzzu TV on Roku.
How To Add Uzzu TV to Roku as a private channel
- Delete the current Uzzu app (if you have it).
- Go to my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone.
- If prompted, sign in to your Roku account. (Make sure you’re also using this email on your Roku device)
- Open this link: https://my.roku.com/account/add?channel=uzzu
- Click on the Add Channel button
- Accept the warning message.
- On your Roku device, Go to Settings.
- Then System.
- Then System Update.
- Then Check Now.
- Go back to your app list and click “Uzzu” to Watch the game.
Uzzu TV is not officially available on Roku but with the above methods, you will be able to install Uzzu on Roku.
Yes! Uzzu TV has an app for Android, iOS and many other devices.
Uzzu TV costs about $19.99 monthly.
No! Uzzi TV does not have a free plan. All their subscription plans are paid but very affordable.
Uzzu TV on Roku is a dream channel for every sports lover because of the affordability of their subscription plans coupled with the quality of contents and no blackout.
Which of the method above do you use?
Let us know by using the comment section below.