Apple TV+ on LG Smart TV:
There are several streaming services available that allow us to enjoy our favorite shows online. Despite the abundance of streaming services available, we must choose the one that offers the most sophisticated and unquestionably highest-quality streaming services. The Apple TV app is among the most well-known internet streaming providers. How to get the Apple TV app on an LG TV is the topic of today’s article. Take a look at the article to learn how to use the Apple TV+ app on LG Smart TV.
What is Apple TV?
The Apple TV app is the software-based media player that has been widely adopted by Apple Inc. It is a streaming service with a subscription model that is free of advertisements and available on all Apple-delivered television movies and shows. Approaching the Apple TV app on your Smart TVs is now simple.
See Also: How to Get and Watch 7plus on LG Smart TV?
Can You Use Apple TV on LG Smart TV?
All other smart TVs, including Roku, Samsung Tizen, and Apple TV, also have the Apple TV app available. With LG webOS You can get and watch the Apple TV app and subscribe to any of your preferred channels.
How To Get Apple TV on LG Smart TV?
The steps to get the Apple TV app on an LG Smart TV are as follows. To successfully install the app and use your favorite web content, follow the steps.
- Using the remote control, access the LG Smart TV’s home button.
- You could access the Apple TV app by navigating the LG store on your LG Smart TV.
- To download the Apple TV app, touch the app to install it and click the install button.
- Return to the home screen to access the installed Apple TV app.
- Select “Start viewing” from the menu.
- Touch the settings to enter the accounts for sign-in and sign in using your Apple ID.
- Those who don’t have an Apple ID with sign-in capabilities can surely create one on Apple’s website.
Can I Watch Apple TV on LG TV using Airplay?
You can watch apple tv via Airplay on your LG TV in addition to installing the Apple TV+ app on your LG TV. You can comprehend the technique by using the steps that were taken:
- Connect your LG Smart TV and iPhone or iPad to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Go to the Home Dashboard Menu on your LG Smart TV.
- Select the Airplay option from the menu.
- Allow the Airplay function, then enter your iPhone’s passcode to confirm.
- Go to Apple store on your iPhone or ipad.
- Search and Download the Apple TV App.
- Open the Apple TV app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Your LG Smart TV will appear when you tap the Airplay icon.
- Choose any video that appears on your LG TV from the Apple TV.
I hope everyone was clear about how to get the Apple TV app on your LG TV. The Apple TV app has a ton of functions; you may download it and use its features with a low-cost subscription.