FIFA 2021 is not yet officially released so this is the modified version also known as FIFA 21 Mod.
EA Sports has license for over 10,000 players and hundreds of both national teams and football clubs.
Because of this, all clubs featured in FIFA 21 game has the official team kits, official logo, real club names, real emblem and real tournament names.
When it comes to graphics, FIFA still has the best graphics among other football games including PES and Dream League Soccer.
FIFA 2021 FEATURES
- 2021 new Kits
- New splash screen
- Best Graphics
- Camera PS4
- Champions League
- New Transfers
- New ball types
- New skills
- Unique goal celebration
- New Gameplay
- All Transfers
- Improved Commentary.
REQUIREMENTS FOR FIFA 21 ISO PPSSPP
- Android smartphone running on Android 6.0 and above
- At least 2GB RAM
- At least 2GB Storage
- ZArchiver Pro
- PSP Emulator
FILE DETAILS FOR FIFA 21 ISO PPSSPP
- Name: FIFA 21
- Mode: PPSSPP
- Developer: EA Sports
- Size: 800MB
- Platform: Android, PSP
- Updated: March 10, 2021
- Downloads: 907,000
- Rating: 4.3/5
- Price: Free
DOWNLOAD FILES FOR FIFA 21 PPSSPP
FIFA 21 PPSSPP ISO FILE : DOWNLOAD HERE
FIFA 21 SAVE DATA + TEXTURE FILE: DOWNLOAD HERE
PPSSPP EMULATOR : DOWNLOAD HERE
ZARCHIVER PRO : DOWNLOAD HERE
HOW TO INSTALL FIFA 21 ON YOU ANDROID DEVICE
Installing the game is not hard especially if you are used to playing PPSSPP games on Android. But if this is your first time then this tutorial is for you.
- Download all the files listed above including Super PSP Emulator and ZArchiver Pro app.
- Using ZArchiver, locate FIFA 21 ISO Files.
- Click extract (arrow pointing downward)
- After extracting, move the ISO file to the Your preferred folder
- Close the app
- Open Super PSP Emulator App on your phone
- Navigate to the folder that you placed the ISO file
- Locate FIFA 2021 and click on it to start playing.
Take a look at the clip below for a comprehensive guide on How to Download, Extract and Install PPSSPP Games.