How To Download and Install Google Chrome on Samsung Smart TV
Google Chrome on Samsung Smart TV:
Web browsers enable us to learn more and download our favorite content. Not all web browsers have a good reputation. A list of web browsers will flash through your head as you think of them. The first browser that comes to mind when you think about online browsers must be Chrome. Chrome is available on desktops and mobile devices.
Today’s discussion is on how to use Chrome on a big screen. You may learn the methods in this post to install the Google Chrome browser on a Samsung Smart TV.
Is Google Chrome available on Samsung TV?
For Samsung Smart TVs, there is no specific Chrome browser application. However, we’ve provided a few options for how to install Chrome on a Samsung Smart TV.
How To Get and Install Google Chrome on Samsung Smart TV?
You can use any of the methods below to get, install and use Google Chrome on your Samsung smart TV. These methods are;
- Sideload from a USB Stick
- Screen Mirroring or Cast from Smartphones.
- Using a Streaming Devices
Sideload Chrome on Samsung Smart TV using a USB Stick
The steps for utilizing a USB drive to install the Chrome browser on your Samsung Smart TV are as follows.
On your Samsung Smart TV, don’t forget to enable Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Download Chrome’s apk file to your laptop or computer.
- Connect a USB drive to your laptop or computer.
- Copy the Chrome apk file to the USB disk.
- Next, take the USB drive out of your computer or laptop.
- Install ES File Manager on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Connect your Samsung Smart TV and USB drive.
- After hitting the Input button on your Samsung Smart TV remote, select the appropriate input source of the USB drive.
- Next, navigate to the folder on your USB device where you stored the Chrome apk file.
- Click on the APK file to install the Chrome browser on your Samsung TV.
- Remove the USB drive after installing the Chrome browser on your Samsung Smart TV.
This method could or might not be successful. Simply give it a shot. They might be useful to you.
Get Chrome on Samsung TV via Screen Mirroring
We’ve included two options for screen mirroring so you may use the Chrome browser on your Samsung Smart TV. And the methods employ both wireless and wired technologies.
The following instructions will show you how to use wireless screen mirroring to install the Chrome browser on a Samsung Smart TV.
Cast With Chromecast
The procedures for using Chromecast are as follows. and are appropriate for Windows desktops and Android mobile devices.
- Connect your Chromecast dongle to your Samsung Smart TV.
- Connect your Chromecast dongle and your Android phone or Windows desktop to the same WiFi network.
- Then go to your Phone control center and Press Cast if you are using Android.
- If you are using windows, go to action center and click on connect.
- Next, select your Chromecast dongle from the list of available devices on your Windows computer or Android phone.
- Your Samsung Smart TV that is connected to Chromecast will then mirror the screen of your device.
- Open Chrome on your Windows computer or Android device.
- Your Samsung Smart TV with Chromecast will receive a mirror of it.
To get full screen on an Android phone, turn on Chrome’s Desktop site setting.
Mirror With Airplay
The procedures for using Airplay are as follows. and are compatible with Mac and iOS.
- On your Samsung Smart TV, enable Airplay.
- Connect an Apple TV box to your Samsung Smart TV if it does not have a built-in Airplay feature.
- Connect the Apple TV or Samsung Smart TV and your iOS device or Mac to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Then go to your Phone control center and Press Screen Mirroring if you are using iphone or ipad.
- If you are using Mac, Click on the Airplay icon on the menu bar.
- Next, select your Apple TV or Samsung Smart TV that supports Airplay from the list of supported devices on your iOS smartphone or Mac.
- The screen of your mobile will then be reflected on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Open Chrome on Your Mac or iOS.
- It will be mirrored on your Samsung Smart TV that supports Airplay or that is linked to Apple TV.
- Enable Chrome’s Desktop site setting if you’re using an iOS device to get full screen.
The steps to install Chrome on your Samsung Smart TV utilizing wired screen mirroring are as follows.
- Use an HDMI cable to connect your laptop or computer and Samsung smart TV.
- Next, tap the Input button on the remote control of your Samsung Smart TV.
- Select your laptop or computer’s appropriate HDMI source.
- The Samsung Smart TV will then display a mirror image of your laptop or computer’s screen.
- Go to Chrome on your laptop or computer, and your Samsung Smart TV will display it.
Use Google Chrome on Samsung TV through Streaming Devices
Let’s move on to the steps for installing Google Chrome on a Samsung Smart TV using a streaming device like an Android TV Box or a FireStick.
Using Android TV Box
Using an Android TV box, follow these steps to install the Google Chrome browser on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Connect your Samsung Smart TV to your Android TV box.
- SOn your Android TV box, enable the Unknown Sources option.
- Install the Sideload Launcher, Puffin TV, and Es File Manager apps on your Android TV box.
- Set them all up and Launch Puffin TV.
- Install Aptoide TV store in the Puffin TV.
- Launch Aptoide TV using Sideload Launcher on your Android TV box.
- Next, on your Android TV box, search for Chrome and select it from the list.
- Next, download and install the Chrome browser from Aptoide TV on your Android TV box.
- Complete Chrome setup on your Android TV device.
Connect your FireStick to your Samsung Smart TV and then follow the instructions here.
on a Firestick to use Chrome on your Samsung smart TV through Firestick.
A web browser to get what you desire is Chrome. Follow the instructions in this article to install the Chrome browser on your Samsung Smart TV. We sincerely hope you find this information to be useful. Gratitude for reading.