How To Get and Watch HBO Max on Firestick? [Updated 2022]
HBO Max on Firestick:
Everybody is aware of HBO MAX, which is accessible everywhere. However, the app is not compatible with many devices, including Firestick. Therefore, the user has to Sideload HBO MAX onto a Firestick in order to watch movies, web series, and much more. On HBO MAX, all the content that is accessible on HBO Now and HBO GO is also available. So rather than utilizing both applications on your smartphone, it is advised to use HBO MAX. You can learn everything you need to know about HBO MAX and how to sideload it onto a Firestick right here.
About HBO Max
Sign up for HBO Max to watch all the HBO shows, movies, videos, and much more. There are several new programs posted there, along with updates to existing episodes. HBO aficionados will find it beneficial even if signing up costs money. Most devices, such as PS4, Chromecast,Android, Xbox and others, are supported. But neither Firestick nor Roku are present. According to their statement, the program will soon be released for Firestick and Roku.
Is HBO Max available on FireStick?
In the Amazon App store, there is no choice for HBO Max. Therefore, sideloading is the only way to install HBO MAX on Fire TV. The Firestick is a user-friendly device that offers a number of options to sideload an application.
How To Watch HBO Max on Firestick?
Out of all the alternatives, these are the three most efficient ways to sideload HBO MAX. Let’s look at each approach separately. However, Apps from unknown sources must be enabled on your device first before you can sideload any app.
Enable Apps from Unknown sources on Firestick
- Plug your Fire TV stick to a power source and Switch it on.
- From the top navigation bar on your home screen, choose Settings.
- Click Settings, then click My Fire TV.
- Tap on it to make it open.
- In My Fire TV, find the Developer option.
- Tap on it to make it open.
- You are then redirected to a new window where you can find Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Click on it to activate it.
- The screen displays a caution notice.
- Again, click Turn ON.
- Now you are done. After that, go back to the Home Screen to proceed with the tutorial.
Sideload HBO Max on Firestick using the Downloader App
The downloader app is one of the greatest tools for swiftly downloading an app on a Firestick. If you already have the Downloader app set up on your computer, just follow the instructions below to watch HBO MAX on your Firestick.
Else click here to see how to get the Downloader app on your Fire TV.
However, it is advised to use a VPN on your firestick, and we suggest Surfshark VPN for Firestick.
- First, launch the Downloader app.
- In the Downloader app, type the URL exactly as it is stated below.
- URL of the website: bit.ly/3dVu2zy
- Enter the URL and then click Go.
- After clicking the link, the HBO MAX file will begin to download.
- A message with an Install option will appear on the screen when the download is complete.
- Click on Install.
- The installation process begins at and is completed under a minute.
- After that, click Done.
- Now you are done. You have successfully sideload HBO MAX on your Amazon Firestick using the Downloader App.
- You can access the HBO Max app by going to the Apps section on your Amazon Fire TV.
Sideload HBO Max on Firestick using Es File Explorer
Es File Explorer is among the top file managers and is used to download and install programs on your smartphone. It is really more challenging than the Downloader app. It will be simple for a regular user, though. Simply adhere to the directions below.
- Open Es File Explorer.
- Click on Downloader if you can find it on the Home page.
- If you can’t find it, click on the three horizontal lines at the top left corner of your screen.
- Then click on Tools to expand it.
- Then Select Downloader.
- Now Click on the three dots at the top right corner of the screen.
- Select New.
- A new pop-up window for entering the Path and Name appears on the screen.
- Enter the name and path as shown below.
- Path: bit.ly/3dVu2zy
- Name: HBO MAX
- Click Download Now after typing.
- The file will start downloading to your device.
- Click Install when the download is finished.
- HBO MAX installation on your Amazon Fire TV will start.
- Click Done when the installation is finished.
- You have successfully used Es File Explorer to get HBO MAX on Fire TV.
Install HBO Max on Firestick using Apps2Fire
Apps2fire is a mobile tool used to wirelessly install programs on a Firestick. It operates based on IP address. To install HBO MAX, just stick to the instructions.
Before you proceed , first Install the HBO MAX and APPS2Fire apps on your smartphone.
- Launch the Apps2Fire app.
- Select Setup.
- It will ask for your Amazon Firestick’s IP address.
- See How to I Find you Firestick’s IP Address
- Type in your IP address, then click “Save.”
- It will connect to Firestick.
- Local Apps will then appear on your mobile device.
- Select the HBO MAX app and then click Install.
- The process of installing apps on your firestick will start. Installing the program takes some time.
- You can discover the app on your smartphone when the installation is complete.
HBO Max App details
Name: HBO MAX
Size: 61.29 MB
Developer: HBO MAX
You can’t find HBO Max on Amazon Firestick app store before the HBO max app is not available on fire TV stick. However you can use the guide in this article to get and watch HBO Max on your Firestick.
I have provided in this article the download link for HBO Max APK. So all you have to do is go through the post carefully to successfully install HBO Max APK on your Firestick.
On your Amazon Firestick, I hope you have HBO Max. The HBO Max app will really be released on Fire TV stick by HBO. You may stop sideloading the Firestick app after it has launched. From the Amazon App store, you may get it right away. Comment below if you have any questions about installation. Visit for other applications