Paramount Plus not Working on Samsung TV 2022? How To Fix
How to fix Paramount Plus App not working on Samsung Smart TV 2022:
This is a great article that will provide you the tools you need to use specific techniques to solve Paramount Plus on your Samsung Smart TV. With the help of this post and the included solutions, you can quickly fix any issues with the Paramount Plus App on a Samsung Smart TV 2022.
Taking into account the Paramount Plus app, one of the trustworthy sources of legal material streaming for viewers worldwide. In that case, the Paramount Plus app is a well-known one with 32.8 million global customers.
This well-known Paramount Plus program is renowned for its original movies, television shows, series, and other content. This includes the Star Trek television series, Big Brother, The Twilight Zone, and Sponge Bob. Paramount Plus also has a sizable library of media content.
Paramount Plus subscription packages
Therefore, you can use the Paramount Plus subscription packages, which cost $4.99 per month or $49.99 per year for the Basic Package and $9.99 per month or $99.99 per year for the Premium Package.
Why is Paramount Plus not working on Samsung TV?
The Samsung Smart TV’s built-in app store, called Smart Hub, makes it simple to download the Paramount Plus app on your Samsung Smart TV. Although every now and then users face some issues concerning Paramount Plus not working on their Samsung Smart TV.
These Paramount Plus App not working could be as a result of different reasons which we are going to outline and look into how to fix them in the section below.
Keep reading to learn how to fix Paramount Plus App not working on Samsung Smart TV 2022 So that you can install Paramount Plus and watch its content on your Samsung Smart TV.
How To Fix Paramount Plus App not Working on Samsung Smart TV
Everything took place for a reason, but the repairs are what are important, not the reasons. Here, we’ve outlined a few fixes for the Paramount Plus app on your Samsung Smart TV. Use the techniques listed below to get Paramount Plus to function on your Samsung Smart TV.
1. Check internet connection
The first thing to always do in any case of App not working is to check your internet access, you can quickly fix the Paramount Plus problem on a Samsung Smart TV black screen.
- Start by determining whether your internet source is connected to your Samsung TV or not.
- Continue by cutting and re-connecting your Samsung TV’s internet connection.
2. Reboot your Router
By using this second technique and restarting your router and Samsung Smart TV, you can quickly repair Paramount Plus on your Samsung Smart TV.
At first, unplug your router from the outlet and allow it for like 5 minutes.
Reconnect it to the power source after that, and then attempt to utilize Paramount Plus.
3. Check your Subscription status
You also need to check if you still have an active subscription on Paramount Plus. If not you should renew your subscription and try using the Paramount Plus App again on your Samsung TV. By using the third approach and checking your Paramount Plus subscription, you may quickly fix the Paramount Plus issue on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Start by entering information into the Profile field of the Paramount Plus application on your Samsung Smart TV.
- then verify the billing date for your Paramount Plus under the Billing section.
- Pay for a Paramount Plus subscription if it has expired. the Paramount Plus channel on your Samsung Smart TV to begin.
4. Logout and Login on the Paramount Plus App
After checking your subscription Status and you still have an active subscription then the next thing you should think of is to logout and Login again using your Paramount Plus login details.
- Go ahead and look for Paramount Plus in the Samsung Smart TV’s app section.
- Additionally, go to Paramount Plus, log out from the Account tab, and then reenter your login information.
5. Clear Cache on Samsung Smart TV
You may quickly fix Paramount Plus not working on a Samsung Smart TV by using this simple technique, which involves clearing cache and data.
- Using your Samsung TV remote, go to settings.
- Then, Select the Paramount Plus app from the Apps and Utilities section.
- To start using Paramount Plus on your Samsung Smart TV, select the clear data and cache option.
6. Restart your Samsung Smart TV
Another way to fix Paramount Plus app not working on Samsung TV reddit is to reboot your Samsung Smart TV. By restarting the Samsung Smart TV and Paramount Plus applications, you can quickly resolve the Paramount Plus issue on a Samsung Smart TV.
- Enter the tools section by passing through the Smart Hub field on the Samsung Smart TV.
- After that, on your Samsung Smart TV, select the settings tab and then hit the Reset button.
7. Update the Paramount Plus App
When you might have applied the above methods and the Paramount Plus App is still not working, then you should check whether there is an outstanding update for the app.
You may quickly fix Paramount Plus on your Samsung Smart TV by just updating the Paramount Plus App.
- Select the Paramount Plus app from the Smart Hub app store on the Samsung TV.
- Then, open the app and check for updates for Paramount Plus on Samsung TV.
- Check Paramount Plus now to see if there has been an update. If an update is available, then you need to be update it.
8. Reinstall the Paramount Plus App
You may simply fix Paramount Plus not working on a Samsung TV black screen by using this approach, which involves uninstalling and reinstalling the Paramount Plus app.
- First go to the Apps section on your Samsung TV and select the Paramount Plus app.
- Now, you need select the uninstall button after clicking on the Paramount Plus settings tab.
- Select the Paramount Plus app from the Samsung TV’s Smart Hub store and install it again on your Samsung TV.
9. Update your Samsung Smart TV
It is also possible that your Samsung Smart TV software is outdated and this may cause several apps to malfunction. You may quickly update your Samsung Smart TV and resolve the Paramount Plus issue on your TV.
- Press The menu button on the Samsung TV remote control.
- If a software update is available for your Samsung TV, select the update now tab to download it. After that, you should select the select tab to choose your software update option.
10. Reset your Samsung Smart TV
After each system update, it is best to reset your device so that all cache from the previous software will be cleared. You can quickly fix the Paramount Plus issue not working on your Samsung Smart TV reddit by doing a hard reset.
- First, navigate to the Samsung TV’s Settings tab and then click the Support button.
- You must then select the Self Diagnosis option before selecting the Reset tab.
- Now, place your TV PIN in the Samsung Smart TV’s designated slot.
11. Contact Customer Support
As a last resort, you may quickly contact the Paramount Plus support desk to report a problem with Paramount Plus on a Samsung Smart TV.
- Using your Smart Phone or PC, then enter a browser and visit for the official Paramount Plus website.
- Enter your Paramount Plus account information and describe the issue you were having utilizing the service.
- Once you’ve completed them all, the Paramount Plus support staff will assist you in solving your issue.
See Also: How To Fix ITV Hub not working on Samsung Smart TV
Here, we’ve covered all the several ways to fix Paramount Plus technical issues that prevent it from functioning on your Samsung Smart TV. You can enjoy Paramount Plus content on your Samsung Smart TV by following these instructions. As a result, it gave us great joy to have you see this page about how to fix Paramount Plus App not working on your Samsung Smart TV 2022.
In any case of any app not working on your Samsung TV, follow the guide in this article to fix it. The outline of all the ways to fix apps not working in Samsung Smart TV are listed below.
- Check internet connection.
- Restart your Router.
- Check Server Status.
- Check subscription Status.
- Logout and Login again.
- Clear Cache.
- Restart your Samsung TV.
- Update the App.
- Reinstall the App.
- Update TV software.
- Reset your TV.
- Contact customer support.