How To Get and Watch NBA League Pass on Xbox? [Updated 2022]
Here is a well written article to learn how you will be able to get and watch NBA League Pass on Xbox gaming consoles. You can now start reading this article to learn the practical ways to enjoy the NBA League Pass on your Xbox-connected Smart TV.
NBA League Pass
Let’s start by learning about the essential sports streaming features for basketball fans. Then, Turner Broadcasting System has released this League Pass that is focused on the NBA. Additionally, you may watch every NBA game live on any of your accessible smart devices with this NBA League Pass.
Both the domestic NBA League Pass and the international NBA League Pass are available for usage by those outside of the United States of America to stream the weekly NBA Live events. The cost of adding the NBA League Pass to your Smart devices should ideally be adhered to. The base plan costs $14.99 per month or $99.99 per year, while the premium plan costs $19.99 per month or $129.99 per year.
Can You get NBA League Pass on Xbox?
The NBA League Pass, which is powered by the NBA, has been available on the Xbox gaming platform. As a result, you can adhere to the fundamental procedures to stream NBA games using its Pass on your Xbox console connected to Smart TV.
How To Get and Watch NBA League Pass on Xbox?
Here, we’ll list the helpful techniques for watching NBA games on your Xbox console connected to a smart TV using its Pass. They are:
- Download from Microsoft Store.
- Via Streaming Devices.
- Cast from Smartphones.
Follow these instructions to stream NBA games on your Xbox console connected to a smart TV using its Pass.
How To Watch NBA League Pass on Xbox using Streaming Services?
Start by following these basic instructions to set up and watch NBA games on your connected Smart TV and Xbox console.
- First, Connect your Xbox console to a strong and stable internet connection.
- Then Open the Microsoft Store.
- Click on Search.
- Enter NBA in the search bar and Click ok to search.
- Select The NBA app from the search results.
- Click on Download to install the NBA app on your Xbox gaming console.
- Now Launch the NBA app and sign in using your login details.
- You can now watch all the NBA League Pass live games for free on Xbox One.
How To Get NBA League Pass on Xbox using Streaming Services?
Start by following these basic instructions to purchase and view NBA games using your Xbox console connected to a Smart TV via media streaming services.
The following streaming services features the NBA League Pass on their channel lineup.
All you have to do is download and install any of the streaming app mentioned above on your Xbox to watch all NBA League Pass games for free.
- First, connect your Xbox console to a Smart TV using a HDMI cable.
- Then connect the Xbox gaming console to a strong and stable internet connection.
- Now Go to Microsoft Store.
- Search and install any of the streaming app in the list above (eg. DirecTV Stream).
- After installation, Open the DirecTV stream app on your Xbox and sign in using your login details.
- Go to the premium section and select NBA League Pass.
- Finally, Enjoy your favorite NBA live games for free on NBA League on Xbox.
How To Download NBA League Pass on Xbox from Smartphones?
Start by following these basic instructions to wirelessly display and watch NBA games with your Xbox console connected Smart TV using a mobile phone.
Yahoo Sports, the NBA app, and the other aforementioned mobile applications all offer NBA League Pass TV.
- First and foremost, configure your mobile phone and Xbox gaming system with sufficient internet connectivity.
- Next, download and set up the NBA League Pass app on your smartphone.
- Next, access the app and complete the login process using your subscription deeds.
- Next, select the screencast option on the phone and use the Wireless Display menu on Xbox.
- In addition, connect your phone and Xbox for wireless NBA game display.
- As a result, wirelessly stream NBA games on your Xbox gaming system utilizing its Pass on your mobile device.
We are now moving to the final section of this article, which is all about how NBA games may be streamed on your Xbox gaming console using its pass. Use the aforementioned techniques to watch NBA live games on your Xbox-connected TV in the interim. We welcome your visit to this article on watching NBA games on your Xbox gaming system and would want to express our gratitude.
- You may absolutely purchase the NBA League on your Xbox gaming system. This League sponsored by the NBA has finally been downloaded directly to the Xbox gaming system.
- When adding the NBA League Pass to your smart devices, fees are taken into account. The base plan costs $14.99 per month or $99.99 per year, while the premium plan costs $19.99 per month or $129.99 per year.
- The NBA has its own subscription service, known as NBA League Pass, which includes a base plan that supports one device and a premium plan that supports up to two devices per account.