Root Tecno W3, one of the tecno W series phone, just like the tecno w4, designed on production with the Android 6.0 Marshmallow Operating System. In very great smartphone here is the tecno w3 which you might need to have.
In this Article i will be showing you a step-by-step method on how you can root the tecno w3 device.
I chose to do this, after getting some feedback from a user of this device who wanted to root his tecno w3 phone and said its difficult rooting his device when he used the popular rooting applications such as Kingroot, Vroot, Framaroot, Rootgenius, and others which were no able to root his device.
The thing is that rooting of new devices/phones on Android 6.0 OS has been a little difficult for just a mere android applications to do. So because of this other steps has to be taken and those steps, i have compiled in this article.
How To Root Any Tecno W3 Device
Some steps needs to be followed to root this device, also some required tools needed to be downloaded too.
Required Tools For Rooting Tecno W3 Device
- Install VCOM drivers on your PC – Click Here To Download
- SuperSU.Zip for Tecno W3 – Click Here To Download
- TWRP for Tecno W3 – Click Here To Download
- SP FLASH TOOL – Click Here To Download
Step-By-Step Method To Root Any Tecno W3 Device
- Copy the SuperSU.zip to both the phone’s SD card storage and internal storage
- Download the TWRP for Tecno W3 if not downloaded, download link is above.
- Now switch off the tecno w3 phone (make sure the battery is still inside the phone)
- Now flash the TWRP recovery.img to the phone using SP Flash tool on your PC
- Then Boot the phone into recovery mode using Volume up button + Power button.
- If you get a prompt asking you to swipe to allow TWRP modify the system partition then go ahead and swipe. To swipe, place your finger on the green circle then slide it to the right.
- In TWRP recovery, tap Install
- Navigate to the location of the SuperSU.zip and select it.
- Swipe to confirm flashing of SuperSU.zip and wait till flashing is complete.
- Reboot the phone normally
After the above steps, your Tecno w3 should now be rooted.
You can also confirm if your device has been rooted by downloading and installing a rooted checker application for yor device.Click Here to Download Root Checker
Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I’ve really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!