How to Install and Use Google Chrome on PS5? [Updated 2022]
Google Chrome on PS5:
Escape the mundane with this astonishing article about amazing tips for using the Google Chrome browser on your PS5 game system. You can get the precise directions for using the Google Chrome browser on your PS5 gaming console by reading this article.
Google Chrome Browser
Let’s begin this part, which contains details about the Google Chrome browser. One of the best browsers available for usage globally is this Google Chrome one. The Chrome browser is compatible with Linux, Windows, macOS, and Android. Then, this Google Chrome website offers built-in features, a web store, reliable security, chrome extensions, and more.
See Also: How To Install & Watch HBO Max on PS5
This Chrome is more accessible because to Chrome’s functionality and has additional components like plugins, extensions, applications, and themes. As a result, Google Chrome is free to use as long as you have a working internet connection.
Is Google Chrome available on PS5?
You can’t right now use your PS5 console to access the Google Chrome browser directly. Therefore, you can access Google Chrome on the PS5 console using the methods listed below.
How To Download and Install Google Chrome on PS5?
The methods listed below can be used to install Chrome on your PS5 game console.
You can install Google Chrome on your PS5 gaming console by using these methods.
- Using the Chat Box
- Through the Settings
- Using Twitter
Get Chrome on PS5 using the Chat Box
You may use the Chat field on your PS5 to install Google Chrome by following these instructions.
- Set up a reliable internet connection for your PS5 console right away.
- Next, go straight to Settings on the PS5 console’s Home screen (gear icon).
- Next, choose the System field and then click the web browser.
- Next, enter any chat with a friend or with anyone else and select the “Enter a Message” tab.
- After that, paste a link, such www.google.com, into that tab and choose the associated message.
- The Google Chrome browser field will now be displayed on your screen.
- As a result, you can begin using the chat field on your PlayStation 5 console to use Google Chrome.
How To Use Google Chrome on PS5 through the Settings?
You may set up Google Chrome on your PS5 by following these instructions.
- Set up a reliable internet connection for your PS5 console before anything else.
- Navigate to the Settings menu on the PlayStation 5 and select the Networks tab.
- Go to the Networks menu, select Settings, and then select Setup Internet Connection.
- Next, select your trusted network and select the Advanced Settings field.
- In the meanwhile, turn on Manual DNS Settings and input the following codes. Secondary DNS is 184.108.40.206 and Primary DNS is 220.127.116.11.
- Subsequently, you can access the User’s Guide tab from settings and view the PlayStation Network’s failed status.
- Select the User’s Guide option once more, then select Yes, and finally press L2 (twice).
- Next, enter https://google.com in the URL Redirector field and select the Submit tab.
- As a result, your screen will direct you to open and use the Google Chrome browser.
- Remember to switch the DNS Settings to Automatic after using Google Chrome.
See Also: How To Download and Watch TNT on PS5?
How To Install Google Chrome on PS5 using Twitter?
Follow the steps below carefully to learn how to browse with Chrome on your PS5 console through Twitter.
Set up a reliable internet connection for your PS5 console as soon as possible.
Select Settings in order to access the Users and Accounts menu.
Next, choose Twitter from the list of links with other services. Create a Twitter account if you don’t already have one.
Subsequently, select Link Account and sign in using your Twitter account information.
In the meantime, look up any accounts connected to the external site link for Google and click it.
Similarly, select Google from the drop-down menu, which will take you to the Google Chrome browser.
As a result, start surfing on your PlayStation 5 console using the Google Chrome browser.
Now that we have reached the conclusion, we can wrap up our article about Chrome on the PS5 game console. You may easily browse the Google Browser on your PS5 console by using this post. We are pleased to have you on this page to learn how to install Chrome on your PlayStation 5.
- You can’t right now use your PS5 console to access the Google Chrome browser directly. Therefore, you can access Google Chrome on the PlayStation 5 console by using the best hacks listed above.
Utilize the chat box, settings menu, and Twitter to install Google Chrome on your PlayStation 5 console. Follow the top instructions provided to install Google on a PS5.
The PlayStation 5 console does not have access to the screen mirror feature. However, you can use the Remote Play feature of the PlayStation to show content from your phone on the screen of your PS5 console.