How To Download and Watch Hotstar on Samsung Smart TV? 
Hotstar on Samsung Smart TV:
You’ll enjoy reading this informative article, which is another one. The focus of today’s essay is a streaming service that has earned the reputation of being among the best. This is Hotstar. We hope you were all aware of it. It’s one of the better streaming services, after all. Regarding compatibility, Hotstar is a streaming service that you may use to access and watch your favorite shows. This guide is intended for those who are trying to figure out how to access Hotstar on a big screen. You can get assistance from us with the methods to download Disney Hotstar on Samsung Smart TV.
On February 11, 2015, Hotstar, a streaming service, made its debut in India. Star India is the provider of the Hotstar service. Hotstar’s parent company is Disney Media and Entertainment Distribution. Hotstar offers a variety of affordable ways for you to view your preferred TV shows, films, web series, documentaries, animations, and much more.
In the US, UK, Canada, and Singapore, Malaysia, the Hotstar app is available. Additionally, it is accessible as Disney+ Hotstar in Malaysia, Vietnam, India, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, and other Southeast Asian countries.
Is Disney Hotstar available on Samsung Smart TV?
Samsung Smart TVs can use the Hotstar app. You can follow the instructions in this section to get the Hotstar app on your Samsung TV.
How To Download Disney Plus Hotstar on Samsung Smart TV?
- Connect to your Samsung Smart TV to a strong and stable Wi-Fi network.
- Next, press the Smart Hub button on your Samsung Smart TV remote.
- Then select Apps and search for the Hotstar app there.
- Now Select the official Hotstar app.
- To download the Hotstar app, Click on the Install Button.
- Sign in to the Hotstar app on your Samsung TV using your login details.
- You can now watch your favorite shows on Disney Plus Hotstar.
How To Watch Hotstar on Samsung Smart TV via Chromecast?
If you don’t want to install premium Hotstar on your Samsung Smart TV, you can use Chromecast to cast and watch Hotstar on your Samsung TV.
The Chromecast dongle is compatible with the Hotstar app. Let’s continue so that the Hotstar app can be cast to your Samsung Smart TV.
- Download the Hotstar app on your smartphone from the app store.
- Sign up for a Hotstar account.
- Now connect your Samsung Smart TV to your Chromecast dongle.
- Also connect the Chromecast and smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Launch the Hotstar app.
- On the Hotstar app’s home screen on your smartphone, select the Chromecast icon.
- Now select the Chromecast device from the list of devices displayed.
- Play the content on your Samsung TV by using the Hotstar app.
How To Get Hotstar on Samsung Smart TV using Streaming Devices?
- Connect a streaming device to your Samsung Smart TV using a HDMI cable.
- Set up a strong and stable Wi-Fi connection for the streaming device.
- Now search and download Disney+ Hotstar on the streaming device.
- For Roku, Navigate to Streaming Channels > Search channels > Search and Add the Hotstar Channel.
- For Apple TV, Open the App store > Search and Download the Hotstar App.
- For Fire TV Stick, Go to Apps > Search and Install Hotstar app.
- After downloading the Hotstar app on your respective streaming device,
- Launch the Hotstar app.
- Sign-in using your login details.
- You can now Watch your favorite shows by logging in to the Hotstar app on your Samsung TV using streaming devices.
One of the greatest streaming services to view your favorite shows is Hotstar. 300 million active users and over 46.4 million paying subscribers utilize Hotstar. Hotstar is one of the top streaming providers, as evidenced by this. I sincerely hope you find the guide to download Disney plus Hotstar on a Samsung Smart TV to be useful.
#disney+ Hotstar Malaysia
#install premium Hotstar