How To Get & Install Netflix on DirecTV?[Updated 2022] | 5 Easy Methods
how to get, install Netflix on DirecTV, Netflix channel on DirecTV remote .
Streaming is an unavoidable habit and as such the increase number the streaming services. Netflix is one of those premium streaming services which has gained so many users due to it’s extensive library.
In this article, we are going to take you on the step by step 4 easy Methods on how to get, install and watch Netflix on DirecTV?
What is Netflix?
Netflix is the world’s leading premium media streaming platform Founded by Reed Hastings and Marc Randolph in 1997.
With headquarter in Los Gatos, California, it operates in nearly every country in the world.
Asides Netflix having most extensive libraries of any streaming service, it is also one of the easiest to use. Immediately you sign up and log in, you are welcomed with a user-friendly interface that lists popular shows to watch, as well as breakdowns by category.
See Also: What Channel is ABC on DirecTV | Full Guide 2022
Netflix is also supposed by a wide range of devices such as:
- Mobile Phones: Android, iOS, Windows
- PC: Windows, Linux, MacOS
- Smart TVs: Samsung, LG, Hisense, Panasonic, Sharp, Xiaomi etc.
- Blu-Ray Players: LG, Samsung, Sony
- Gaming Consoles: Xbox One, Xbox 360, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, PS3, PS4, PS5
- Streaming Devices: Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, Firestick, Portal.
Netflix is now available in Airplay and Nintendo Switch.
Features of Netflix
The notable features of Netflix are:
- Original titles
- Parental controls
- Huge and interesting content library
- Seamless streaming experience
- High-quality contents
- Supports Multiple Devices
- Stream ad-free.
- You can stream in HD, UHD quality.
- Download your favorites.
- Stream offline.
- Create up to 5 profiles.
- Access unlimited Movies and Shows.
- You can share login access with up to 5 people.
Netflix Plans & Prices
- Mobile plan: ₹149
- DVD-Blu-ray plans: $9.99
- Basic plan: $9.99
- Standard plan: $15.49
- Premium plan: $19.99
Is Netflix Available on DirecTV?
Netflix is currently not available on DirecTV which brings us to the purpose of this article.
Keep reading to learn How to get and install Netflix on DirecTV.
How To Get & Install Netflix on DirecTV?
In is tutorial, we will be showing you the 5 easy methods you can apply to watch Netflix on your DirecTV.
The methods are:
- Gaming Consoles.
- Streaming Devices.
- USB Stick.
- Smart TV AppStore.
Without further Ado, let’s move to the step my step guide.
See Also: How To Download & Watch Starz on PS4 [Updated 2022]
How To Use Netflix on DirecTV via PC ?
To use Netflix on Direc TV via PC, follow the steps below.
Note: Use a PC which has the HDMI port.
- Connect your TV and Laptop using the HDMI cable. (Your TV will now be used as your PC screen.
- Power them and connect your Laptop to the stable internet connection.
- Browse the official website of Netflix on your PC.
- Then sign in to Netflix with your credentials.
- Finally select your preferred movie and start streaming on your DirecTV.
How To Watch Netflix on DirecTV through Gaming Consoles
This method works only with a compatible gaming console like PS4, PS5 Xbox etc.
- Connect your Gaming Console to your TV and DirecTV.
- Power them and Connect them to a strong internet connection.
- Go to your Gaming console App store.
- Download and Install the Netflix App from there.
- Login to Netflix on your Gaming Console.
- Select your favorite movies on Netflix.
- Start watching on your DirecTV.
How To Stream Netflix on DirecTV via Streaming Devices
This method is for compatible streaming devices like Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, etc
- Connect your TV and Streaming Media Player.
- Power them and connect them to the same WiFi network.
- Download and Install the Netflix App on your Streaming Device.
- Launch the Netflix App, Sign in and start streaming your favorite movies on DirecTV.
How To Get Netflix on DirecTV with USB Stick
- Plug a USB Stick to your PC.
- Go To the official Netflix website on your PC.
- Login with your details.
- Select your preferred movie on Netflix.
- Download it to your PC.
- Now move the downloaded Netflix movies to your USB Stick.
- Unplug the USB Stick from your PC and plug it in your TV.
- Navigate to where you moved the Netflix videos and start watching.
How To Install Netflix on DirecTV with Smart TV AppStore
- Get a Compatible Smart TV.
- Turn it on and connect it to a stable WiFi.
- Go to the App store on your Smart TV.
- Use the search icon to find the Netflix App easily.
- Now click on the download, install or get button.
- After the installation, launch the Netflix App on your Smart TV.
- Select your favorite video and enjoy watching.
No! Netflix is currently not available on Direct TV. But you can get Netflix on DirecTV by following the above methods.
You can get Netflix on non smart TV by applying the above methods as well.
Yes! You can cast Netflix on your TV.
Open the Netflix app and press the cast button to select the device you would like to cast the Netflix videos on.
That’s all. This is how you can watch Netflix on DirecTV. I hope this article is useful to you.
If you encounter any issues, Let us know by using the comment section below.