Install Prime Streams IPTV, app,
To all movie streamers, the joy of streaming at 1080p with no slow loading can not be over emphasized. Prime Streams is one of the most popular IPTV streaming service everyone should dream of.
So pay close attention and follow carefully so that you won’t miss any step.
What is Prime Streams IPTV?
Prime Streams IPTV is one of the most popular IPTV services that deliver live, high quality and steady TV content. It is a number one choice for sports fans since you can watch all the live sports events from the NFL, NCAA, NBA, IFC, MLB, etc.
Premium TV channels such as ABC, NBC, CNN, FOX, ESPN, and more are right available on Prime Streams. It comes with the most simple user interface, such that you can navigate and find your favorite movies without hassle. You can also watch local channels in different time zones from across the country.
Features of Prime Streams IPTV
The notable features of Prime Streams IPTV are;
- Live TV
- You can stream PPV titles in HD quality.
- Clean and simple User Interface.
- No On-Demand Streaming.
- Multi Device Support.
- Great Customer Service.
Prime Streams Plans & Pricing
Prime Streams subscription plans are not available right now due to some legal issues.
Due to recent legislation passed in Congress we have had to take our subscription service offline. Please refer to our Help page for any questions you may have.(www.primestreams.info)
How To Get Prime Streams IPTV
To sign up for prime Streams IPTV, follow the steps below.
- Go to the Prime Streams IPTV official website (http://www.primestreams.info/)
- Click on the Subscriptions button at the top.
- Prime Streams offers three subscription plans: $10.00 per month, $25.00 for three months, and $45.00 per month. Choose your desired Subscription plan.
- Then enter your personal information.
- Now choose your preferred subscription option once again
- Then Click Submit.
- For now, on page payment is not available on the prime Streams website. The payment link will be sent to your registered email.
- You can the complete the payment process from the payment link sent to your email.
- Your prime Streams login details will Also be sent to your email.
How To Install Prime Streams IPTV App on Android
- Go to your Android Settings.
- Then Security.
- Open Developer and Turn on Unknown Sources.
- Next Launch your browser.
- Click on the Prime Streams download link. (http://primestreamstv.com/tv.apk)
- The apk will start downloading immediately.
- Wait for it to finish.
- Next Open your download folder.
- Install the prime Streams apk.
- Launch the app and login with your details to start streaming live TV at HD quality.
How To Get Prime Streams IPTV on iOS Devices
- Download and Install the Prime Streams App here.
- After Installation, Open the App.
- Next login with your prime Streams IPTV details.
- Finally Select your favorite event to watch on your iOS device.
How To Download Prime Streams IPTV on PCs
- Download and install the BlueStacks emulator on your PC here.
- Launch the BlueStacks emulator on your PC and log in with your Google account.
- Next Go to http://primestreamstv.com/tv.apk to download the prime Streams apk file.
- After downloading the apk,
- Drag and drop the apk file into the BlueStacks emulator.
- Launch the IPTV after the installation to provide the username and password.
- With this, you will be able to watch your favorite movies on your PC.
How To Watch Prime Streams IPTV on Smart TVs
- On your Smart TV, go to the Prime Streams IPTV download link http://primestreamstv.com/tv.apk.
- Download the Prime Streams apk file on your smart TV. (Make sure that you have more than 200 MB of free space. The apk size is about 100 MB).
- Install the apk file.
- Open the app.
- Finally log in with your prime Streams details to watch the live events on your Smart TV.
How To Install Prime Streams IPTV on FireStick
To install prime Streams IPTV app on FireStick, you have to install a downloader first and sideloaded the app.
Let’s start by installing downloader on your Amazon Firestick.
Install Downloader on FireStick
- On the Firestick’s Home screen, Select the Find menu and click on the Search tile.
- With the FireStick TV remote, search for the Downloader.
- Open the Downloader app. (You will see the Downloader app under the Apps & Games category).
- Now click on the Download icon to download the Downloader app (wait for the download to finish).
- Now, Click open to launch the app.
Now that you have downloaded and installed downloader on your Amazon Firestick Streaming Device, you will proceed to enable unknown sources before you finally install Prime Streams IPTV on FireStick.
Enable Unknown Sources on FireStick
- Open settings from your home screen.
- Next Click on the My Fire TV option.
- Then, Developer options
- Now Select Install Unknown Apps option.
- Finally Choose Downloader and pressTurn On button to confirm your selection.
Finally Let’s install prime Streams IPTV app on FireStick.
Sideload Prime Streams IPTV App on FireStick Using Downloader
- Go to the My Apps section of your Fire TV
- Select the Downloader app to launch it.
- Go to the address bar and type the Prime Streams IPTV apk download link as http://primestreamstv.com/tv.apk.
- Click the Go button.
- The Prime Streams apk file will begin to download.
- Then, Click on the Install button to install the prime Streams app.
- Next, click the Open button to launch the Prime Stream app for Firestick.
- Log in with your prime Streams details to watch your favorite event on your Firestick.
How To Use Prime Streams IPTV on Roku
- On your Roku, go to the URL https://my.roku.com/add/SmartersPlayer and log in with your Roku account.
- Authorize the installation of the app.
- After that, restart your Roku device.
- You will find the Smarters app. Now, open it.
- Sign in with your IPTV credentials, which you have received in your mail ID.
- Then, enter the IPTV URL http://primestreams.tv:826
- Choose your favorite event to watch Prime Streams TV on Roku.
How To Watch Prime Streams IPTV on Apple TV
- Launch the App Store on your Apple TV.
- Search for the Lilly Player app.
- Click on the Get icon to install the Lilly Player app on your Apple TV.
- After the Lilly Player app is installed, click the Open icon to launch the app.
- Log in with your IPTV details to stream live events on your Apple TV
Yes. The service is offline and is no longer accepting any new subscriptions.
It is very important to use a VPN while streaming any IPTV services.
It grants you access to geographically restricted services. It also protects your IP
The methods above will help your have more flexibility with your usage of Prime Streams App.
With those methods you can use IPTV on almost all devices.
Remember to connect to a VPN when streaming via a mobile device so that you can get the best of your streaming service.
Which method is your favorite?
Let us know by using the comment section below.