How To Get and Download Now TV on Panasonic Smart TV?
Now TV on Panasonic Smart TV:
Are you looking for a streaming service for your favorite videos? Consequently, this essay is for you. We’ve got the top application for you right here. Currently, Now TV is the best application.
What is Now TV?
The Now TV application is one of the most well-known entertainment services provided by British television. This application is accessible in the following countries: Italy, Ireland, Germany, and Australia.
Now, television offers both free and paid services. You wish to pay the charge for your chosen bundles after finishing your seven-day free trial.
Customers may now watch US comedy, Kid’s TV series, Exclusive Sky Originals, and the greatest HBO dramas on TV. There are 14 channels in this application.
Now TV is compatible with Windows, Mac OS, Apple TV, Roku, LG, Sony, Samsung, and Hisense Smart TVs. Is it possible to watch Now TV on a Panasonic television? Let us see it for ourselves in this article.
Is Now TV available on Panasonic Smart TV
Tragically, no. The Panasonic TV currently does not support Now TV. In the future, it could be accessible. But fear not, there are two ways to install Now TV on your Panasonic TV. With the aid of these techniques, you may stream your preferred films to your Panasonic TV.
How To Get and Download Now TV on Panasonic Smart TV
The two methods you can use to get Now TV on your Panasonic TV are;
- By using Chromecast
- Screen Mirroring from Smartphones
Stream Now TV on Panasonic Smart TV using Chromecast
By using Chromecast, you may watch your preferred Now TV programming on a Panasonic TV. One of the greatest ways to stream Now TV programming to a Panasonic TV is using Chromecast. The methods listed below will let you connect your Panasonic TV to Now TV.
- On your smartphone, first download the Now TV app from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- After that, Launch the Now TV app and sign-in with your login details.
- Then Plug your Panasonic TV to a power source and switch it on.
- Now connect the Chromecast device to the TV using a HDMI cable.
- Also connect your Android or iOS smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network as your Panasonic TV.
- On the Now TV application, Click on the cast icon.
- Select your Chromecast device from the list of devices displayed.
- On successful paring, select any movie on the Now TV app and stream on your Panasonic Big Screen TV.
Watch Now TV on Panasonic Smart TV via Screen Mirroring
You can also watch your Now TV programmes on your Panasonic TV by using the Screen Mirroring technique. You may learn how to connect your Panasonic TV to Now TV using the following methods.
- Plug your Panasonic TV to a power source and switch it on.
- Now connect it to the same WiFi network as your Smartphone.
- On your smartphone, go to app store.
- Search and install the Now TV app.
- Now go to the control center on your phone.
- Click on the screen mirror icon.
- Select your Panasonic TV from the list of devices displayed.
- Then Launch the Now TV app previously installed.
- Play any of your favorite movie.
- At this point, the Now TV content will appear on your Panasonic TV.
Now TV app is not available on Panasonic TV but you can get it by using the methods described in this article.
You can get Now TV in Panasonic by using a Chromecast device or screen mirroring from a smartphone.
Press the ‘Menu’ button on your remote. Scroll down to ‘Network’. Select ‘Software Update’. Follow any further on screen instructions.
Watch your fun Now TV programming on your Panasonic Smart TV. Using the aforementioned techniques, you may download the Now TV app to your Big Screen. We hope that following our whole set of guidelines will help you.
Hulu, YouTube, Vudu, Netflix, Skype, Amazon Instant Video, and many other popular apps are supported by Panasonic TV.
It’s true that Now TV offers great value. It features quality content, a flexible contract, and a reasonable pricing.