VICIdial Call Center Software | Review, Features, Price
vicidial call center software, VICIdial agent login url, support, price, free download, virtual, VICIdial contact center, VICIdial customer service, VICIdial cloud, VICIdial crm integration.
In this article we will be discussing about what VICIdial call center is, the key features of VICIdial call center software, the price and the benefits of VICIdial as a cloud hosted software.
What is VICIdial Call Center?
Vicidial is a free and open source call center software that combines phone calls, instant messaging, emails and website support to provide the best customer services to customers.
It is a cloud hosted software that allows agents to choose between inbound and outbound calls according to their convenience, while skill-based routing helps assign calls and emails to the most suitable agents.
VICIdial Contact center solution enhance business productivity with a full-featured predictive dialer which can also work as an ACD for inbound calls and website chats and customer emails.
It makes outbound, inbound and blended phone call handling capabilities and can provide access to 16 different languages, with options to do translations.
Is VICIdial Free?
Yes this question is a very regular question that every customer or company ask before getting a VICIdial service.
As an Open source software, virtual is free that means that you don’t have to pay for the software.
Vicidial can be installed on your own hardware where you will not pay a dine and that makes VICIdial call center solution totally free.
However VICIdial can also be hosted on the cloud in which case you have to pay for the hosting.
To break it down, as free as VICIdial is, you must pay for the following:
Features of VICIdial
- Flexible & Scalable
- Live/Real-time Chat
- Activity Dashboard & Tracking
- Answering Machine Detection
- Archiving & Retention
- Auto & Manual Dialer
- Automatic Call & Lead Distribution
- Blended Call Center
- Call Center & List Management
- Call Monitoring, Recording & Reporting
- Call Routing, Logging, Scheduling, Scripting, Tracking & Transfer
- Callback Scheduling
- Caller ID
- Campaign Management
- Collaboration Tools
- Computer Telephony Integration
- Contact Database & Management
- Customer Database & History
- Customizable Fields & Reports
- Data Import/Export
- Email Management
- Event Triggered Actions
- FCC & FTC Compliance
- File Transfer
- IVR / Voice Recognition
- Inbound Call Center
- Interaction Tracking
- Knowledge Base Management
- Lead Capture, Distribution & Management
- Local Caller ID
- Multi-Channel Communication & Management
- On-Demand Recording
- Outbound Call Center
- Performance Metrics & Management
- Purchasing & Receiving
- Queue Management
- Real Time Analytics, Monitoring & Reporting
- SMS Messaging
- Text to Speech
- Third Party Integrations
- Voice Mail
Companies that Need VICIdial Call Center Software
- Emergency Response
- Newspaper Circulation
Benefits of VICIdial Contact Centre Solution
- It can be scaled to hundreds of logged in agents
- It does not have any hidden charges
- No long term contract
- Dedicated dialing servers
- Inbuilt call recording
- Initial Setup support and 24/7 free technical support
VICIdial Call Center Software – Pricing
Like I mentioned above the cost of the software is free since it is open source.
The pricing here is for the hosting service know as VICIhost.
- $1,000 initial server provisioning fee (also covers the 1st month of hosting)**
- $500 server provisioning fee for each additional server (covers the 1st month of hosting)**
- $400 per server per month hosting fee(after first month) plus cost of minutes**
- 1.5 cents per minute for outbound calls as well as inbound toll calls**
- 2.8 cents per minute for inbound toll-free calls**
- Minutes are billed as 6 second minimum with 6 second billing increments and are billed on talk time only**
- All telco minutes are prepaid
- $2.50 a month for each DID (Direct Inward Dial) you require**
- Special rates are available for high volume customers
For more details about pricing you can take a look at the VICIhost official website here
VICIdial as a virtual contact or call center software is suitable for targeting the telephony and communications requirements of every business up to enterprise level.
VICIdial goes on to include automatic call recording that can be stopped or started at any time, while logging calls and call status.
I would therefore recommend this software to all call centers on a budget.