So if you download any Apk game that has OBB or Data file with them, this tutorial will definitely help you to install the Apk and OBB file together in order for them to run on your Android Device.
How To Install APK With OBB Or Data File On Android
Read Also: Download:Pro Evolution Soccer (PES) 2018.APK and OBB
- It is easy and simple. Just download ES file explorer by clicking HERE.
- Then download your desired APK file and also download OBB or Data file (do not open them, just download them in your phone memory or SD card but SD card is preferable).
- Launch your Es file explorer app and locate the Apk and tap on Install.
- Then after installation, do not still run the game.
- Locate your OBB file through the Es file explorer.
- Tap on the OBB file.
- Then it will ask ES zip viewer and after the OBB file is opened, you will see a small box with an arrow at the top right corner.
- That is the extract button and tap on the extract button.
- After that, you will choose path, where you will extract the file to.
- Just click on the Android folder and then tap on OBB folder (if you don’t see the OBB folder, just create a new folder and name it OBB) and your selected path will be like this sdcard/Android/obb.
Then click OK for the file to extract to the OBB folder and after that, you can now play your game
Is it helpful? Do you encounter any problems or issues while trying to install your APK with OBB or Data? Kindly ask more questions and if it works for you, kindly share your experience!