Philo on Apple TV:
It’s Philo again, the most popular streaming services for now. This time we are going to teach you how to get and watch Philo on Apple TV using three tested and working methods.
Overview of Philo TV
Philo is an online streaming application that allows you to subscribe to and stream a variety of live TV channels and on-demand programming content. Tuan Ho and Nick Krasney created Philo as Tivli.
The service was later renamed Philo. Philo provides access to over 60 live TV channels as well as 60,000 on-demand titles.
Philo is a streaming service that requires a subscription. In addition, the subscription plan includes access to the entire content library, a one-week free trial period, and a year of free unlimited DVR.
Philo also provides access to additional services known as Add-ons.
See Also: How To Install Philo on Samsung Smart TV
Key Features of Philo
Some of the outstanding features of Philo Live and On-Demand TV are;
- Access to over 63+ channels.
- Multiple Devices support.
- Offers Limitless DVR storage.
- Cheap and Affordable.
- Premium streaming quality
- 2.0 stereo audio audio .
Philo Supported Devices
The Philo service supports a wide range of devices. The supported devices on philo TV are;
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Edge
- Internet Explorer
Mobile Devices / PCs
- Fire TV Stick
- Apple TV
- Sony Smart TV
How To Sign-up for Philo TV
To Sign-up for Philo Live and On-Demand TV, follow the steps below carefully.
- Go to Philo official website or install the app on your smartphone or any supported devices (see list above).
- Click on Get started for Philo app users or Sign-up for those accessing the website.
- Fill in the form with your details like name, email address, phone number etc.
- Hit the Sign-up button.
- A verification mail or code will be sent to you.
- Open your mail and Click on the verification link to verify your email.
- Then complete your profile.
- Now to purchase a subscription plan.
- Click on subscribe.
- Enter your Apple ID and password if prompted.
- Follow the prompts to complete your subscription.
- Now you are ready to watch Philo anywhere you wish to. Android, iPhone, apple TV, android tv, Roku Media Player, Amazon FireStick and so on.
Philo Subscription Plans
Philo basically costs $25 per month. And the add-ons are as follows.
|Movies & More||$3 per month|
|Epix||$6 per month|
|Starz||$9 per month|
How To Cancel Subscription on Philo
Sometimes you might want to pause the fun for some reason best known to you. So that you won’t get stuck in a situation where you are not able to cancel your subscription, we are adding this subsection to teach you how to cancel your philo subscription anytime any day.
These steps apply to those who purchased the Philo subscription using their Apple ID. Let’s get started on how to cancel Philo subscription on Apple TV.
- Go To Settings on your Apple TV
- Navigate to Users & Accounts option
- Click on it.
- Next Click on accounts.
- Then Select Subscription.
- Select your Philo account
- Now click on Cancel Subscription.
- Finally Confirm the cancellation.
- That’s all, your philo subscription has been cancelled.
You can also cancel your philo subscription by visiting https://www.philo.com/player/user/account, sign-in to your account, click on Cancel my account, then submit cancelation and confirm.
See Also: How To Install Philo on Vizio Smart TV
Is Philo Available on Apple TV?
Yes Philo is Available on the Apple TV App store, so you can go ahead and download it from the apple store. Additionally, you can watch philo on Apple TV through some other means such as your smartphone (Android or iOS), streaming Devices (Roku, FireStick) etc.
Below is a step by step guide on how to use the above mentioned methods to get philo on Apple TV.
How To Get Philo on Apple TV?
The three methods which you can exploit to watch Philo on apple TV are as follows;
- By Downloading Directly from Apple Store.
- By Screen Mirroring from Iphone or iPad.
- From Mac using Airplay.
Download Philo on Apple TV from Apple Store
The best and easiest way to get Philo on your Apple TV is simply to download it Directly from the Apple store.
- Connect your Apple TV to a strong and stable internet connection.
- Go to the Apps section.
- Select and Open App store.
- Now using the search bar, enter Philo app and search.
- Select Philo app from the search results displayed.
- Click on Get to Install the Philo App on your Apple TV.
- Now Go back to the Apps Section
- Launch the Philo App.
- Sign-in with your login details.
- Select your favorite movies to stream on your Apple TV.
See Also: Download Philo Mod APK for Android and iOS
Stream Philo on Apple TV from Iphone
Below is the guide and steps to take to be able to get Philo on your Apple TV using the screen mirroring method.
- Download and Install the Philo App on your iphone or iPad.
- Connect the iOS device and the Apple TV to the same WiFi network.
- Now Open the control center.
- Press Screen mirroring
- Select your Apple TV from the list of devices displayed.
- Now Open the Philo App on your phone.
- Sign-in with your login details.
- Select your preferred movie to watch on your Apple TV from Iphone using the screen mirroring method.
Watch Philo on Apple TV from Mac.
To watch philo via Mac, follow the guide below.
- Connect your Mac device and your Apple TV to the same WiFi network.
- Go To the Apple menu on your Mac.
- Click on the Airplay icon.
- Choose your Apple TV from the list of devices displayed.
- On successful connection, you will see your Mac screen displaying on the Apple TV.
- Go To the Philo website.
- Sign-in with your login details created earlier.
- Select your preferred movie to watch on your Apple TV via Mac.
Yes! Philo is available and can be downloaded from the Apple store. Follow the guide in this article to successfully get Philo from Apple Store.
No! Philo is supported on many streaming devices which Roku is inclusive.
Apple store is in the Apps section on Apple TV. Using your remote, go to your home screen then navigate with the right and left arrow buttons.
Yes there is a Philo TV app that can be installed on Android, iPhone, iPad, Smart TVs, Roku, FireStick, Apple TV etc.
Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Roku, Android TV, iPhone/iPad, Android Phone/Tablet, Mac, Windows, Sony Smart TV, and VIZIO Smart TV are all compatible with Philo. Philo is not compatible with the PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo, LG Smart TV, or Samsung Smart TV.
Philo is a very budget-friendly streaming service. It also has a lot of content and features. Philo has over 800,000 users. The Philo service supports a wide range of devices. You may have learned how to stream the Philo app on Apple TV.
Which method do you prefer?
Share your thoughts using the comment section below